1. Website identification
In compliance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), we have at your disposal ‘general information’, which includes the identifying data of the entity that owns this website:
Consell Comarcal del Bages
Contact address: Muralla de Sant Domènec, 24 08241 Manresa (Barcelona)
Tax ID (NIF): P5800009B
Telephone: 93 693 03 50
Email: [email protected]
Domain name: https://www.ccbages.cat
2. Website users
The use of www.geoparc.cat (hereinafter, the ‘website’) attributes to the person using the website the condition of website user and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every provision included in this Legal Notice in the version published by Consell Comarcal del Bages (hereinafter, ‘CCBages’), at the time the user accesses the website. Consequently, users must read these terms carefully each time they intend to use the website, as they may be subject to modifications.
4. User obligations
Access to and use of the website:
visiting and consultation of information on the website is free for all users.
The user must make correct use of the website Contents:
5. Intellectual property
CCBages is the owner of the intellectual and industrial property rights, or has obtained the corresponding authorisations or licences for its use, over the domain name, the brands and distinctive signs, the information and other works and inventions related to the website and the technology associated with it, as well as over its contents.
The contents of this website, including designs, applications, text, images and source code, are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights.
In no way may the content be used, reproduced, copied or transferred without the prior, written and explicit permission from CCBages.
Consell Comarcal del Bages (CCBages) is a legally registered trademark. Any use or reproduction of this without the prior written authorisation from CCBages is absolutely prohibited. The industrial property rights relating to the services and products of CCBages are protected under the same terms.
Users must refrain from contributing content that has been illegally obtained or protected by intellectual property rights (copyright), without the express authorisation from the original authors or the owners of the aforementioned rights. In any case, the user, not CCBages will be responsible for any possible economic claims or claims of any kind that may be addressed to CCBages in relation to these facts in order to claim the aforementioned intellectual property rights.
In the event that a user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal improper nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity to the web pages included or accessible through the website and, in particular, the violation of intellectual or industrial property rights (patents, industrial models and designs, brands and trade names, etc.), the failure to comply with the duties and obligations provided for in these conditions or the violation of other rights, they must send an email to [email protected] or to [email protected] informing CCBages of the following:
- Personal data of the claimant: name, address, telephone number and email address.
- Specification of the alleged illegal activity carried out on the website and, in particular, when it is an alleged violation of rights, precise and specific indication of the protected contents, as well as their location on the web pages.
- Facts or circumstances revealing the illicit nature of this activity.
- In the event of a violation of rights, the personal data of the holder of the allegedly infringed rights.
- Express and clear declaration by the claimant that the information provided in the notification, and of the improper nature of the use of the contents or the performance of the activities described, is accurate.
CCBages will immediately adopt measures for the amendment or elimination, if appropriate, of the aforementioned information or contents.
All services for the use of the software are protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other laws and treaties of an intellectual nature. All title and intellectual property rights in the content accessed through the use of the website are the property of CCBages, or the respective owner and are also protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
Protection of personal data and confidentiality
In compliance with the provisions of the data protection regulations, CCBages, as the party responsible for processing the data, informs you that the personal data you provide while browsing the website and/or by filling in forms located on the website will only be used to manage the maintenance of the website, to offer you an optimum and quality service, to improve your experience as a user and to carry out administrative tasks related to the services and activities that we offer through the website. By providing your data, you authorise us to process your data for these indicated purposes.
CCBages guarantees the confidentiality and security of your personal data when it is processed, insofar as our company has implemented the necessary and appropriate processing policies and security measures for this purpose.
The processing policies and security measures implemented at CCBages prevent the alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised use of your personal data.
All the information provided by the user through registration or by filling in the forms on the website must be truthful. To this end, the user guarantees the authenticity of all data communicated as a result of the completion of the forms necessary for subscription to the services offered by CCBages. Similarly, it will be the responsibility of the user to keep all the information provided to CCBages permanently updated so that it responds at all times to the actual situation of the user. The user is solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for any damage caused to CCBages or to third parties by the information provided.
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and opposition by contacting CCBages by sending an email to [email protected] or by using the forms available at the electronic office.
7. Responsibility for website content
CCBages does not guarantee that the website and the server are free from viruses and is not responsible for any possible damage or harm that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operation of this electronic system, by causes beyond the control of the Provincial Council, of delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloading of telephone lines, the Internet or other electronic systems , as well as damage that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate interference beyond the control of the Provincial Council.
The administrative information provided through this website does not replace the legal publicity of the laws, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official gazettes. The edition of which is the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content.
CCBages will not be responsible for the information that can be obtained through links or that comes from sources outside this Administration.
CCBages is not responsible for the legality of other third-party websites from which the portal can be accessed. Nor is CCBages responsible for the legality of other third-party websites which may be linked to or from this portal.
CCBages does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the functioning of the website and its services. Whenever reasonably possible, prior notice will be given of interruptions in the functioning of the website and its services.
CCBages reserves the right to unilaterally modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation, configuration and contents of the website, as well as the offer of services and the conditions required to use it.
The use of this website implies full and unreserved acceptance of the terms and conditions contained in this legal notice.
8. Applicable legislation and competent jurisdiction
The terms and use of the CCBages website or any service offered by CCBages will be governed and interpreted in accordance with Spanish law. For any dispute arising from the use of this service, the parties expressly submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Barcelona (Spain).
In compliance with the provisions of Article 11 of the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), the Consell Comarcal del Bages (hereinafter, ‘CCBages’), informs you that the personal data you provide while browsing and/or filling in forms on the website, will be processed by CCBages, the PURPOSE of which is to manage the services offered by CCBages, to carry out administrative tasks related to these services and to offer you an optimum and quality service by means of the website and/or that indicated in the data protection clause found next to the form that you have just provided.
How do we use your data?
We use the information available to us, according to your decisions, to provide you with a quality service, as well as to ensure that it works. The information provided will also be used to access and use our website and provide you with information about our services.
We also use the information you provide to respond to you when you contact us or to communicate with you in cases where it is legally permitted.
The data collected will be treated in a way that is compatible with the indicated purposes.
What information do we collect?
- We collect the information that you provide to us when you browse our website, specifically the identification and registration data included in forms or data and messages that you communicate to us through them. This data may include: your name and email address, as well as any other data necessary for processing your request or communication.
- We may receive identifying information when you send us an email or when you contact us.
- We may receive, presently or in the future, identifying information when you access or log in to another page, such as a social network, from our website. This may include text and/or images of your Personally Identifiable Information available on these third-party pages.
- In the event that our website gives you the possibility, now or in the future, to pay for services offered by CCBages using a credit card through providers that process payment through third parties, it is important for you to know that our service provider, not CCBages, will collect and process your credit card information.
Your response to the forms designed to receive information on the services offered by CCBages, as well as any other questionnaire that may be provided in the future, is entirely optional. However, the refusal of the user to provide certain data may make it impossible to provide the services offered by CCBages.
Where does the information collected come from?
he information we collect through the website comes exclusively from you. We do not receive data from third parties nor publicly available sources.
What is the legal basis for us to process the data collected?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is as follows:
- The execution of the contract to which you are a party or for the application of pre-contractual measures.
- The fulfilment of CCBages’ legal obligations.
- The fulfilment of CCBages’ mission in the Public Interest.
Do we keep your data?
How to update your information
All the information provided by the user through registration or by filling in the forms on the website must be truthful. Similarly, it will be the responsibility of the user to keep all the information provided to CCBages permanently updated so that it can respond at all times to the actual situation of the user. The user is solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for any damage caused to CCBages or to third parties by the information provided.
Please inform CCBages immediately of any change or modification that may occur in relation to the data you have provided, so that they can respond truthfully to your personal situation at all times.
How can you exercise your rights?
In accordance with data protection regulations, you have the following rights:
- To obtain confirmation about whether CCBages is processing personal data concerning you, or not.
- To request access to your personal data.
- To request corrections or removal, for example, to correct an incorrect your email address, or to request the deletion of data held by CCBages when, among other reasons, it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. At the time of deletion of the data, we will only keep it locked for compliance with legal obligations.
- To request limitation of processing, for example, you have the right to limit the processing of your data for marketing purposes, and you may contact us to unsubscribe from the NEWSLETTER or commercial communications. In this case, we will only keep your data for claims or defence of claims. At the time of deletion of the data, we will only keep it locked for compliance with legal obligations.
- To oppose the processing of your data and withdraw consent at any time. For example, you may ask CCBages to stop processing your data, without this affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to withdrawal. CCBages will cease to process the data except for legitimate reasons or claims or defence against possible claims.
- To the portability of data in automated support to another person in cases of processing permitted by data protection regulations.
For any consultation or complaint related to the processing of your personal data, please contact the Regional Council’s Data Protection Officer at [email protected].
Although we believe that by this means we will have been able to resolve any matter relating to your privacy, if you consider it appropriate, you may file a complaint with the Catalan Data Protection Authority (APDCAT) at:http://apdcat.gencat.cat/ca/drets_i_obligacions/reclamar_i_denunciar/
You may exercise your rights to access, rectify, suppress, limit or oppose the processing of your data, under the terms included in current legislation, through the Electronic office or in person/by post to the Registry offices by attaching a copy of your identity document.
Do we transfer or assign your data to third parties?
Your data will not be communicated or transferred to third parties, with the exception of possible Data Processors (third parties providing a service to our company).
CCBages may share your information with various government authorities in response to subpoenas, court orders or other legal processes, or for any other matter required by law.
For your convenience and interest, we may provide links to sites operated by different organisers (‘Third-Party Sites’). We do not disclose your information on these Third-Party Sites without your consent.
The Consell Comarcal del Bages (hereinafter, ‘CCBages’) has developed this policy to inform you of what cookies are and which ones we use on this website, as well as to help you manage them when they are of interest to you.
A ‘Cookie’ is a small text file that a website stores in the user’s browser. Cookies facilitate the use and navigation of a website and are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services.
Cookies are used, for example, to manage the user’s session (reducing the number of times they are required to include their password) or to adapt the contents of a website to their preferences. Cookies can be ‘session’ cookies, which are deleted once the user leaves the website that generated them, or ‘persistent’ cookies, which remain on the user’s computer until a certain date.
The use of this website with the functionality of the browser enabled to accept cookies, implies acceptance by the person using the cookie technology.
Examples of types of cookies:
Cookies for internal use
Cookies for internal use are those that are essential for the operation of a website, such as those that allow the authentication or maintenance of the session of the registered user when they navigate the page. Deactivation of these cookies prevents the correct functioning of some of the website’s features.
Analytical cookies are used to collect statistics on the activity of the person using the website and the general activity of the website. The information collected is anonymous and allows the user to optimise navigation of the website and guarantee the best possible service. Users can exclude their activity using the exclusion systems provided by the analytical tools.
Third-party cookies for the management of advertising spaces
These are cookies stored by third parties that manage the advertising spaces that users view when accessing the website. These cookies allow us to measure the effectiveness of online campaigns, provide users with information of interest and offer them advertising content of their choice. In accordance with their own policies, some advertising managers may use anonymous cookies to display ads of interest to you when you visit other websites. However, users can manage whether or not to accept these cookies through their browser settings.
Guarantees and options regarding cookies
cookies During installation or updates to the browser, the user has the possibility of accepting or rejecting the installation of cookies or a certain type of cookie, such as advertising and third-party cookies. In addition, after each session you can delete all or some of the stored cookies.
The user can activate:
- Private browsing, whereby their browser stops storing their browsing history, website passwords, cookies and other information on the pages they visit, or
- Non-tracking, whereby the browser asks the websites they visit not to track their browsing habits, for example, to display relevant advertising in the places they visit.
We recommend that you consult your browser’s support section for information on the different options for managing cookies. Please note that blocking cookies may affect all or some of the features of our website.
|Name of cookie||Cookie type||Expiry time||Description|
|PHPSESSID||Session cookie||The session||The session cookie is used by the PHP encryption language to allow SESSION variables to be stored on the web server. This cookie is essential for the operation of the website.|
|_gid||Session cookie||24h since the last update||It is used to distinguish users. Google Analytics. Google Analytics.|
Third-party cookies and cookies used by social networks.
On other pages/sites that do not belong to CCBages and install cookies from third parties to all their visitors, even if they are not the registered user of the corresponding platforms:
- Central Catalonia Geoparc on Twitter. Its purposes are described on Twitter’s dedicated Cookie page: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170521-el-uso-que-hace-twitter-de-cookies-y-tecnologias-similares
- Central Catalonia Geoparc on Facebook. Its purposes are described on Facebook’s dedicated Cookie page:https://es-es.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Geoparc of Central Catalonia on YouTube. Its purposes are described on YouTube’s dedicated Cookie page:https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/key-terms/#toc-terms-cookie
- Geoparc of Central Catalonia on Instagram. Its purposes are described on Instagram’s dedicated Cookie page: https://instagram.com/legal/cookies/
We use this information to improve our website, detect new needs and assess the improvements to be made in order to provide a better service to our users.
For example, you can find information about how to do this if you use one of these browsers:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html